June 5, 2019
Top Security is a leading provider of security solutions to a large and diverse client base including State and Semi-State bodies, small & medium sized businesses, large corporations and property companies, multinationals and residential customers nationwide.
We are seeking to recruit Control Room Operators to join our expanding team. The position is based in our head office in Ballymount, Dublin 24.
Control Room Operators
- Control Room Operators are required to work as part of a busy team in Top Security’s Dublin based 24 hour Emergency Response Central Monitoring Station.
- Operators in the Control Room monitor and respond to alarm activations including Fire, Panic, Intruder, Medical and CCTV responding to emergency situations in a professional manner.
- This position requires that candidates are available to work shift, both days and nights including weekends in accordance with a rotating roster.
- The successful candidate will work with the latest cutting edge technology, managing the relationship between the client, the customer and the emergency services.
Candidates should ideally have the following qualities:
- The ability to use computer systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to be clear, accurate and concise.
- Fluent English essential.
- Be customer service orientated.
- Be reliable and of smart appearance.
Experience in a similar or related role would be an advantage but not essential as the successful candidate will receive a six-week induction-training programme in all aspects of the job.
This is a fantastic opportunity for development and career progression within a rapidly growing company. If interested please send us your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org