The security of knowing that you are being monitored by the best
Intruder Alarm Monitoring
brings your Alarm System to life, linking it directly to the Alarm Receiving Centres (ARC), with Controllers on standby ready to respond to the signalled emergency. Only those who have been victims of a break in or personal attack will fully understand the hopeless feeling of devastation and loss that ensues. While it is impossible to prevent an attempted break in, the immediate response that monitoring provides dramatically minimises the potential risk, loss and damage to your property.
How it works:
- An alarm system activates and a signal is sent to one of our Alarm Receiving Centres (ARC)
- The Monitoring Station receives a signal and the customer’s details automatically flash on the screen within seconds.
- The method of signalling automatically tells the controller the nature of the alarm i.e. burglary, fire, personal attack etc.
- To eliminate false alarms the controller may telephone your premises. Should an incorrect passcode be given or no reply received, it will be treated as an emergency.
- A controller immediately acts on your behalf notifying the Gardaí, keyholders and other relevant emergency services.
- All information in respect of the activation and subsequent actions taken are recorded on a real time basis. This information can be recalled at any time.
Detection of intruder… Central monitoring station alerted… Keyholder and Gardaí Informed.
Download our Brochure: 24 Hour Alarm Monitoring Services
Speak to a member of our Sales Team to find out more about our 24 hour intruder alarm monitoring services. Call 014900333 or email email@example.com